Fall Fiber Expo
October 12th & 13th, 2019
Please check back closer to the Fall 2019 Expo to
see what thrilling classes we will have to offer.
Fiber Expo Fall 2018
Fall workshops were a hit!!
2018 Class List
#201 - Intro to Continuous (Diagonal) Weaving - Kathy Moskal - instructor,
#202 - Ocean View Needle Felted Design - Elizabeth Whitton - instructor,
#301 - Inkle Band Tote Basket - Kathy McMinn - instructor,
#303 - Fall Leaves Needle Felted Designs - Elizabeth Whitton - instructor,
#304 - Making Variegated Color Skeins with Natural Dyes - Lori Evesque - instructor
If you are interested in teaching a class or workshop, please use the link below to sign up Today!!
Class/Workshop Proposal CLICK HERE
· 1 ball of worsted weight yarn in a smooth, light color.
· Two sets of circular needles in size 7 or 8.
· A double point or circular needle size 2 or 3.
· Double point or short circular needles size 5 or 6.
· One set of circular needles size 10 or 11.
· A crochet hook in a size appropriate for worsted weight yarn, stitch holders and scissors.