VENDOR RULES & INFORMATION
Fiber Expo Spring - March 9-10, 2013
Fiber Expo Fall - October 26-27, 2013 - 7th Annual
Vendor Registration Details:
- Those vendors who participated in Fiber Expo 2012 may retain their location if they register for Fiber Expo Fall 2013 prior to April 1, 2013.
- For Fiber Expo Spring 2013 those vendors who participated in Fiber Expo Fall 2012 will have preference to their previous space until December 31, 2012. After December 31, 2012, booth space is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fiber Expo reserves the right to jury the merchandise of any vendor applying for a vendor space. This may take place by request of Fiber Expo for pictures of prior booth space or products.
- Booth spaces are filled on a first paid/first served basis.
Vendor Setup Details:
- All Vendor spaces are assigned spaces
- Booth size is approximately 10 feet by 10 feet and costs $135 each.
- There are a limited number of 10 feet X 15 feet booths in Building C at $195.00 each.
- Electric (if needed) is $22 per booth for the weekend. We are monitored by the Fairgrounds, if you have two booths please do not plug into both outlets if you have not paid for electric for both booths. Thank you.
- No more than 2 vendors sharing the same space.
- All booths are located in heated indoor space with cement floors.
- One 8-foot table, two chairs and two badge ID's per booth are included in booth fee(s).
- Additional 8' tables may be requested for $10/table.
- Two chairs per table are included, additional chairs must be requested.
- Vendor set-up 2:00pm - 8:30 pm on the Friday prior to event date. No set ups allowed after 9:00 am on Saturday morning.
- Vendor merchandise should be fiber related. Event may restrict any vendor based upon their merchandise.
- Any vendor who leaves the Expo prior to closing on Sunday will automatically be restricted from future vendor participation.
- Two weekend entry passes are included with each vendor booth fee. Any lost or forgotten passes must be purchased based upon daily entry fee.
- Booth tables must have table coverings.
- Vendors must keep displays and signage within their designated booth space.
- Vendors may unload their vehicles in the front of the building but must park behind the buildings after unloading and thereafter during the event weekend.
- NOTE: Fiber Expo management feels that revenue may be lost if our customers find it difficult to get a parking space.
- All vendors will receive a confirmation email on their booth space.
- NOTE: Vendor's should check the Fiber Expo website vendor information (listed under the 'Vendors' button) for errors in name and/or website listing after they have received their email.
- Incorrect information must be submitted, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of 10 days prior to the Expo date to have changes submitted to Fiber Expo program.
- By completing the vendor application the vendor agrees that the company name, address, phone and website as listed in the application may be used for promotional purposes for Fiber Expo (during the event, on the web site, for advertisment and in the event program). Vendor also agrees that photos of their booth and person may be used in promotional literature and on the website strictly for the purposes of promoting Fiber Expo.
Approximately 62 camper spaces are available, however, due to the season only electricity will be available for each camper space.
- There is a dump station on the Council Grounds.
- Camping is on a first come, first served basis.
- Friday night camping is available after contacting Bill Brashaw at 734-775-3966 or
- Cost is $25/night, include amount for camping on vendor registration form.
Refund Policy Fiber Expo Spring:
- Prior to January 1st:-- 100%
- Prior to January 15th -- 75%
- Prior to January 31st -- 50%
- After February 1st - No refund available, no exceptions.
- There will be a $5.00 cancellation fee accessed prior to February 1st.
Refund Policy Fiber Expo Fall:
- Prior to July 1st -- 100%;
- Prior to August 1 -- 75%;
- Prior to September 1 -- 50%;
- After September 1 -- No refund available, no exceptions.
- There will be a $5.00 cancellation fee accessed prior to September 1st.
Refunds must be requested in writing to FiberExpo, 3145 Middle Rd., Highland, MI 48357 or via email: email@example.com
Fiber Expo, Highland, MI 48357
© Connie Hydel 2007 All Rights Reserved